This site is not an
official site for AccessData Summation, owner of Summation software. To go
directly to their website, please click here.
The new features and functionalities of iBlaze 3.1 include:
- Support for Microsoft Office 2010 Products:
iBlaze now supports Microsoft Office 2010 products, including: Outlook 2010,
Word 2010, Excel 2010, and PowerPoint 2010.
- Support for Microsoft Windows: iBlaze now
supports Microsoft Windows 7 Professional edition and Microsoft Windows
- Support for Microsoft Internet Explorer 8: iBlaze
now supports Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
- Expanded Petrification Capabilities: You can now
select an image resolution for petrification. The default image resolution
The new features and functionalities of iBlaze 3.0(.2*) include:
- Fast, Accurate Redactions: Quickly and
easily search and review redacted documents and language; globally redact
the same area on everything.
- Deposition and Transcript Analysis: Conduct
rapid reviews with multiple-page views and condensed-transcript printing.
- Document Family Feature: Ensure
collaboration with multiple-user access for production-set creation and
- Near-Native Document View: Easily view
documents without the need for desktop conversion or synchronization.
- TIFF-on-the-Fly: Rapidly convert native
files into TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) files to enhance review,
redaction and production.
By adopting iBlaze 3.0 as your litigation tool, attorneys,
paralegals and other legal professionals will be empowered to quickly,
accurately and cost-effectively review and analyze the ever-increasing volumes
of electronically stored information that are ubiquitous in today’s litigation
* 3.0.1 includes a fix the allows users to change the default
DPI of a petrified image. From what I can see, it's dramatically improved the
3.0.2 includes a fix to the Form Editor, where changes made to the tab order
caused data entry problems.